Monday, October 26, 2009

New To This...


Well Drew & I are new to this whole blog thing, so bare with me as I get the hang of it!!! Drew has already gotten everyone up to speed on the last 7 years or so of our lives, so I guess I can take it from there and add a little more detail about marriage & pregnancy over the past 2 years! First off, marriage and pregnancy has been an amazing experience...and I couldn't have done it with out Drew, my best friend! Besides being the best husband that I could have ever asked for, he has been such a positive support in my life through everything...school, marriage, pregnancy, work, etc. the list goes on. For those moms out there you all know that pregnancy from the day you find out to the day you deliver is such a roller coaster of emotions, fear, excitement, anxiety, happiness, to just name a few....and through that as you could imagine your body is trying to figure out where the heck you are coming from...leading you to be the "not so pleasant to be around" person all the time.... and even though he has never been through that either Drew has been so understanding and patient. I truly am blessed with the best husband, parents, sister, dog, friends, and new baby Ty!
Overall the pregnancy has not been ANYTHING to complain about! I was slightly nauseated in the beginning, but again nothing to complain about compared to other pregnancy's I have heard about! The first trimester was one of much anxiety for me, because it is such a fragile time for the baby. i breathed a sigh of relief when I hit that 15-16 week mark..going into the 2nd trimester I actually began to feel more pregnant! And now at 25 weeks...its so awesome to feel him moving in there! I can't help but laugh and smile sometimes when he gives a nice hard kick! Drew thinks he's doing some kick-flips in there... and my dad thinks he's sliding into home plate!!! HaHa! (i have a funny feeling that between Drew and the beach, and my dad and the baseball field I'll never see Ty) but I couldn't think of 2 better men for him to be spending his time with, both important men in my life, both role models to many. Ty doesn't even know how luck he is to have Drew and my dad in his life! Well I have rambled enough....and to be honest I want to make sure whole long entry even posts on our page before I bore you some more... so lets see if I can actaully get it on a page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment