Thursday, February 11, 2010

9 days...


Feewww.. where to begin. I have never felt like I have had a busier 9 days in my life before. (probably because I haven't) Although the past 9 days haven't been the easiest of my life, they have been by far the most rewarding in many ways! First of course, is being completely blessed by having the most perfect baby boy you could ask for. Everyday I am learning about him & I love it. Second, would be that I know now more than ever, that I have married my best friend & with him I can do anything. We make a great team, and this past week and a half has brought us together in ways I never felt possible. I have learned that Drew will be there for Ty and I, no matter what... he's such a strong person & is one of the most supportive comforting people I know. I'd not only be lost with out him, but am truly lucky to have him forever. I have learned what the TRUE meaning of family is. Without going into such great detail about this... all I have to say is that I hope I can re-pay my parents one day for the constant, love, support, encouragement, and attention they have given us in this time of need. I am so excited for our future together as a family. In addition to our "immediate family" ... we have also found family in our friends Vanessa & Dustin. They have been a rock for us this past week, listening to our meltdowns and frustrations. We love them so much, and thank god for putting them in our lives when they did. Your reassurance and brutal honesty is so comforting, and you guys have been there for us when we needed you most. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. We love you. We're all in this weird baby raising thing together! We'll be seeing one another through thick and thin!
    <3

    ReplyDelete