Friday, February 19, 2010

Just over 2 weeks

Well we are just over 2 weeks with Ty. It has been an amazing ride so far. Things are starting to get on a schedule, for as much schedule as a 2 week old can. Ty is now eating 4 oz of formula every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. He still has his days and nights mixed up but it is getting better. I went back to work this week. It is so hard to leave in the morning especially when He falls a sleep on my chest. Nicole is doing an amazing job with him everyday. I know by the time I get home she is ready for a break but she is such an awesome mom. Ty is so lucky to have her. It has been a bit stressful and at times you think " did we make a mistake" but it is all worth it and as we learn more and get use to what he wants it all starts to get easier. And when you are holding him and he smiles so big his Pacifier falls out and you see his little gums smiling at you, it melts your heart. My Aunt Carol and Uncle Tony from New York are down and came to meet Ty last night. We have had so many friends help with stopping by to drop off food or letting us come to there house during emotional melt downs (Dustin and Vanessa) and we thank all of you so much!!!!

On another note We booked our airfare today to go to Costa Rica in September. SO EXCITED. We are going with Dustin, Vanessa, Derrick, Tiffany and few other friends. We can not wait. Ty will be staying with the grandparents because he will still be to young to travel to another country. I have never surfed outside the country. I have been skimboarding in many countries but never gone to surf. I am so excited. As well as it will be a nice little break for Nicole and I to spend some time together. We usually do a trip in November for our anniversary but this year we decided Costa will be out trip!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the rambling on just excited about so much in my life right. I couldn't ask for anything else and wouldn't change anything for the world. I pray every night to thank God for all the blessings in my life. And here are a few pics of Ty
Ty Taking a Bath.

Ty and Lily on Valentines Day

Our Family (Minus Ollie)

No comments:

Post a Comment